Monday 23 March 2009

Training, Family & Work...nicely balanced




I thought I'd share a few photos with you this week, and a simple training log. We had a cracking weekend, made all the better from some excellent weather. On Saturday after Ellie had been to disco dancing and I'd ridden a solid 3 1/2 hours we had a picnic in the garden and then spent the rest of the afternoon playing and tinkering in the garden. I then ran an hour in the evening. Sunday was Mothers Day. Various croissants and pastries in bed followed by a great day out at Sherwood Pines Forest Park.










Monday: am: Bike 1 hr, Run 1/2 hr, pm: Bike 1/2 hr

Tuesday: Bike 1 hr

Wednesday: am: Bike 1 hr, pm: Bike 1/2 hr

Thursday: am Bike 1/2 hr, pm: Bike 4 hr

Friday: Bike 1 hr, Weights 1 hr

Saturday: am: Bike 3 1/2 hrs, pm Run 1 hr

Sunday: Weights 1/2 hr, 1 hr towing the girls around in the bike trailer!!

Total: 16 hrs, 240 miles bike

Plan for this week is another solid week aiming for 15 hrs, and around 200 miles on the bike. I am then planning a steadier week before the Circuit of the Dales TT and the start of my 2 week Easter Break where I am aiming to hit it hard.
P.S. Hardest ride of the week, 1 hour pulling my girls in the trailer!!!

No comments: